YES! COVID-19 changes everything for refugee claimants!
Hearings postponed, uncertainty continued, isolation increased, and limited access to various supports!
Men, women and children being helped by MCRS need your help today!
For just $50 you can ensure one person will be helped during this time:
- 1 week of groceries to protect food security
- check-ins by our staff to ensure well-being of those who are isolated
- support in getting access to shelter, and health and income supports
- support to ensure documents such as refugee claims and work permits are up to date and submitted on time
Thank you for supporting their courage and hope as they seek refuge in our amazing community! We are #bettertogether!
PLEASE NOTE: Everything we do is with people whose vulnerability is real and only increased during times of crisis.
We are committed to ensuring every dollar given is invested to meet needs with excellence, good stewardship, and incredible value.
- Number of people we are working with: 1616
- Our budget for 2019-2020: 604,000
- Our charitable number: BN 838270015 RR0001
Other Ways you can donate:
Mail or deliver a cheque to:
MCRS or Mennonite Coalition for Refugee Support
675 Queen Street S. Unit 230, Kitchener, ON N2M 1A1
Through Abundance Canada: Invest in the work of MCRS for the long-term or through legacy giving! “We are here to serve you and your charitable intentions as a donor, connecting faith, values and generosity.”
Mennonite Coalition for Refugee Support Charitable Registration #: BN 838270015 RR0001